Open in 2017, the Silverthorne Performing Arts Center is a multi-functional performance facility. To host their many events, the building required a flexible AV solution.
- Custom patch panels allow performances to be managed from either production booth
- Each room is equipped with the ability to select different audio sources within building
- Intercom system connects the production booth and key areas of the building
- CCTV system enables the control area to monitor the lobby and hallways
- Speakers and control system in the lobby play live audio or prerecorded messages
- Mobile speakers in the main performance area provide versatility of sound coverage
- Digital Signage in the lobby can display live performance or messaging
- Performances are controlled through digital mixing consoles in the production booth
- Conference room with HD projector provides wireless presentation capabilities
Owner: City of Silverthorne
Contractor: Encore Electric, Inc.
AV Contractor: Ford Audio-Video Systems